Friday, April 22, 2011

Newest Fantasy Tour Goods! It's Towel Time!

Part 2 of Morning Musume's Fantasy DX goods list have been released!

This time, the sexy microfiber towels that everybody has been waiting for had been released.  Along with that were some awesome new L and 2L member photosets that are very Eastery and colorful to say the least.  Well...take a look for yourself!


I might have to dip into my savings to pick up some of these items.
Are you guys going to buy anything?

(For a completed list of goods items, please click the Fantasy DX icon to the right of the page)

9 comments:

  1. yay Eripon~ <3333333
    I would be dreaming that I bought all those Eripon goods ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy the Riho towel just to wipe my ass with XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW THERE WOULD BE A SEXY ERINA TOWEL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melisa needs to buy an Eripon towel!! :D

    Kylon I doubt you would spend $50 on a Riho towel just for that lol.

    CHRIS I GUESS YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn 50? hahaha oh welllsss. Oh and Raffi , Riho isn't Satan she is the Android spawn of Miki Fujimoto and Aya Matsuura sent to dominate the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. no thanks, having a towel might be the worst thing I would have o.o.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melisa why?? It's like a big fluffy poster!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. because...it's weird for me to have one XD

    ReplyDelete